Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monster Sized Birthday!

Back again...

I just love seeing new companies pop up, especially when the images are cute as Create A Smile Stamps!



And to top it off they have some sweet freebies too! I'm linking up to enter their September guest designer search using this cute (yes, cute!) Monster!

Monster-Sized Birthday

I added some fun googly eyes in different sizes, and kept my card "CAS", glad to have another kiddie card in my stash! (& I definitely *NEED* more Create a Smile stamps in my stash too!)

Thanks for stopping in!

11 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the googley eyes you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lysa!! I love everything about your card! The monster is so cute with his purple hair. The cut of the pattern paper is creative and the matching enamel dots are ingenious. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really love your card those colors are great together and that sentiment goes well with the card. Thanks for joining our guest designer search over at Create a Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your coloration rocks, Lysa! The hair looks so realistic. Like real monster hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your coloration rocks, Lysa! The hair looks so realistic. Like real monster hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card. Adorable monster and love how you cut that striped paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful colorful card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you use DIY enamel dots? I tried to make them once but they didn't turn out oo great - would you share your "recipe"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! loving the neon touches and the super awesome monster digi!! so fun!! i'm totally digging playing around with neon lately! thanks for playing with Create A Smile stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, those googly eyes ROCK! So does the tilted paper. Stunning card!
    Thanks for playing along at out Guest Designer Search!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!