Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August CCM Releases!

I'm still really in shock that it's already AUGUST... but a new month means NEW images over at Chi Chi Memories!! & these are definitely the cutest!

As I said in an earlier post, 2 of my nieces started school yesterday & I wanted to surprise them with a little something to kick off the school year! I used this adorable Bookworm girl to create these fun personalized tags for the girls to hang on their backpacks!

Backpack tags
(neither of them wear glasses so I just made them into sunglasses ;))

I also made this fun card with another newbie, Hip Hop Girl!
What's Up?

Don't forget if you haven't checked it out yet - there's a Chi Chi Memories challenge too! The freebie might even still be available *wink wink*

2 comments:

  1. Those book bag tags are the cutest, they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tags and loving the what's up card! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!