Thursday, February 6, 2014

Farm Fresh Friday: Recycled!

Hooray! It's FRIDAY!  and you know what that means.. it's another Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm!  This week Kristina is our hostess and she chose the theme of RECYCLED!

I inked up Anya from the I Heart Sweaters set... unfortunately she hasn't seen as much ink as she deserves... that's all going to change now! :) For my recycled items, I used a piece of cork from a DIY project I had done a little while ago, I embossed some acetate from stamp packaging, and finally finished it off with a string of baker's twine from a gift!

2/7 FFF

And what's one of my cards without some buttons, faux stitching and sequins?

Thanks for stopping by- hope to see YOU do some recycling and play along with us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!