Monday, February 24, 2014

Celebrate Today

I seem to go on spurts of creating cards with certain stamp lines.. and besides my design team projects- I've been  revisiting my {small} collection of Some Odd Girl images! They are definitely lots of fun to color!

On this card I used Weekend Kaylee, who's a freebie when you download the "Getting Started with Digital Images eBook"

Celebrate today

I've been working on expanding the color combinations I use in both papers and copics... discovering myself saying, "why didn't I think of that before?" a lot! :) So this was a fun one to create with bright pink, blue & gray! :)

Thanks for stopping by- here's to a fabulous week! (Can you believe it's already the last week of February???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!