Friday, February 14, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookie Day

Popping in again to share the card I made to play along with the Farm Fresh Friday Challengue at The Greeting Farm! (Did you update your shortcuts? The blog has been moved... go HERE)

This week just the fabulous ladies Rachel & Rosemary are showing off the new release available TODAY Double Cupcake Anya! I can't wait to get my hands on her! I decided to ink up Oliver from the OA-Just for You set! Reminds me so much of my little boy when he gets a cookie... lets just say Cookie Monster is his favorite! :)

Cookie Day

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. I wouldn't mind having a chocolate chip cookie kind of day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lysa!
    I saw your post on Kit & Clowder and hopped right on over! I love your work...your coloring is fun & your designs are great! I admire the highlights you have in the hair...I'm still struggling with that as I'm a beginner!!!

    I'm now your newest follower & I'd appreciate you following me as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, followed you over from Kit & Clowder
    now following you
    hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!