Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage-y Mother's Day

Wow! Did you all enjoy the Tiddly Inks Treasure Hunt Blog Hop? (Did you figure out the secret message?) I was totally blown away by everyone's FABULOUS creations!

And now I'm back with some more Tiddly Inks goodness! :) This time with another one of the new images, "You are on my mind"... to go along with this week's challenge Mother's Day with a vintage flair! I gotta admit vintage/shabby chic isn't really my thing- so I did what I thought was 'vintage' and gave it my own twist! :)

TY Mom
(Please forgive the blurry photo..my camera battery was dead & I had to take this with my phone! Retake coming soon...)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. omg lysa that is just gorjuss hun, i love lysa vintage!! the lacey flowers are so pretty. hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Lysa! Love the ink distressing and that red heart just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysa this is so gorgeous...love the added texture from the doily and the little flower lace...the layers are fantastic and well you know your coloring is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. Love the colouring. Just curious, how you coloured your background, I am still trying to perfect a technique with this - is it Prisma pencils and Gamsol?

    This card is super adorable. I love the doily and faux stitching, the buttons and the really Fab flower ribbon. The image really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, darlink'''! :) Love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, darlink'''! :) Love the color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh, your version looks perfect to me! LOVE the way you colored her. thhis is really fabulous, Lysa! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi lysa,

    great card!!! love the colourcombination.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very sweet, Lysa, I was thinking of getting this digi, love her fun hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!