Friday, May 13, 2011

Love & Laughter

Happy Friday!

I finally got a chance to create a scrapbook layout I've had in my head since I saw the sketch for Hero Art's National Scrapbook Day contest...


I've been wanting to do a layout from my sister's beautiful wedding last November (see card & thank yous here) This is one of my favorite photos she got back from her photographer... ♥ it!
Love & Laughter
Supplies: 
- Antique Flower DesignBlock; Truly appreciated (Hero Arts)
- Double lace border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Lacey circles nestabilities
- Ink: Versamark Dazzle Champagne, Versafine Onyx Black
- Other: chipboard thickers, string, button, glittered square gems

I love this sketch.. I think I just might have to do another from my own wedding! ♥ 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!