Thursday, May 26, 2011

BLDC #19 Sketch!

(2nd post today..please see my first post for the PCS release!)

Sadly this is my last post for the By LORi Designs Challenge blog- the DT terms are up and I've had a phenomenal time with all the color/sketch/themes and such a blast with the wonderful design team!

The challenge this week is sketch!


Here's Puddle Jumper Gabbi with some birthday wishes...
Birthday Gabbi
Supplies:
- Puddle Jumper Gabbi (By LORi Designs); Birthday messages (Hero Arts)
- Lacey circles nestabilities
- Polka Dot embossing folder
- Ink: printer, Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Copics: {hair} E21, E25, E29; {skin} E000, E00, E11, R01; {clothes} B91, B93, B95, R81, R83, RV91, RV93, RV95; multiliner
- Other: ribbon, buttons

Until my next post.. thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. I Adore your style Lysa...these stamps are so cute!! I really need to get a few....Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!