WOOHOO! It's Friday- and I have another preview to share with you from Club Anya & Friends! I absolutely flipped out over the cuteness when I first got it. (you can ask my DH!)
It's an AMAZING DUO set- adorable superheroes Anya & Ian- fully equipped with cape & mask!
I had so much fun creating this, I used some of the sentiments in the set to create the background, die cut the scalloped circles and made a "tent-topper" card
- Amazing Duo (The Greeting Farm)
- Scalloped circle nestabilities
- Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Broken China, white gel pen
- Copics: B05, B06, E000, E21, E44, E74, E77, E79, N3, N7, R27, R29
- Other: twine, buttons, American Crafts felt thickers
I do have to admit- I had a little bit of inspiration while I was coloring...
That cutiepie is my nephew - loves to dress up and has practically every super-hero costume I can think of! I'm planning on using Superhero Anya on a card for his twin sister- they're birthdays are soon!
Check out the Club Anya & Friends blog to see what other FAB designs my teammates came up with!