(Please keep reading for my 2nd post & 1st post too!)
Ok.. yes one more post before I say goodnight! I had quite the productive stamping & cardmaking night- DH was busy watching the football game (& hooray his team won!) which gave me plenty of me time to get creative!
This last card of the night, was to play along in Pam's sketch over on the Club Anya & Friends blog!
I did some altering a-la Amy style, using Surfer Ian's head with Hello Ian's body...
- Hello Ian, Surfer Ian (The Greeting Farm)
- Labels 3 & Circle nestabilities
- Argyle embossing folder
- Pink Paislee patterned paper
- Ink: Versafine Onyx Black (w/clear emboss. powder), Copic Markers, white gel pen
- Other: button, twine, Prima flowers, American Crafts chipboard stickers
I think I may be using this head/body combination again in the future.. he looks so sweet with that flower behind his back :)
That's all for tonight... I hear my pillow calling my name!