Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SWEET Cupcake Day!

Hey there.. Happy Wednesday to ya!

It was my day over on the InStyle Stamps blog to host the Wednesday Challenge again.. This week I decided to go with the theme of SWEETS!  I used another one of the newly released anime images, Lisa- and thought her wagon was a perfect fit for these cupcakes!
Cupcake Day!

Sweet Delivery!
Supplies:
- Lisa (InStyle Stamps), Cupcake sentiment (amuse)
- Patterned paper Sweet Stack (DCWV)
- Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Printer, white gel pen
- Copics: (B32, B34, BG13, BG15, E000, E02, E25, E27. E29, G21, N3, N7, R46, R59, RV11, RV14, Y13, Y15, YR23, YR24)
- Other: ribbon, buttons


Hope to see some of you play along!  Check out the deets on the InStyle Stamps blog!

4 comments:

  1. She is so SWEET Lysa....Love this Happy cupcake card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this just makes me smile! You always choose the perfect papers and embellies for your images Lysa! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! cute! cute! I LOVE the pp and background color that you paired with your image! perfection! LOVE those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!