It's another release day at Squigglefly for Jane! Today this cute Babushka doll is being released!
I had so much fun with this wonderful image! Another reason why I so love to work with digis- I resized the doll to three sizes to make it look like they could "nest" inside one another...
A shot of all the fun layers I added to each doll.
- Babushka (Jane's Doodles)
- Lattice border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Ink: printer, white gel pen
- Copics: BV04, E21, E51, R22, R32, R37, Y21, Y26, Y28
- Other: ribbon, buttons, pearl gems, string
Jane is also being so kind to allow each of the DT to give one Babushka digi away on their blogs! So- leave me a comment and Jane some love & I'll choose a random winner tomorrow (Sunday!)
Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!