Monday, September 22, 2008

Stampin' Up! 101020

Last week Megan & I went to a Stampin' Up! 101020 class, as she mentioned on her blog, for as long as we've known each other and as much as we talk about all things crafty- it was the first time that we were crafty together! It was a lot of fun, and we made a some really cute cards.

(All the cards were designed by the demonstrator & host, Rhonda)







The last card was the only one I didn't really like what I did in the class, I came home and made some minor tweaks, and it became this:

(And for those curious, one or more stamps from each of these sets were used to make these:
Cheers to You, Big Bold Birthday, Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature, Upsy Daisy, Say it with Scallops, Thank You Kindly, Heard from the Heart, Flower Fancy, & Punches Three)

It was a great fun- can't wait for the next one. But for now- to decide which ones I want to get... Decisions! Decisions!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. These are terrific! I've made a blog post (will publish tomorrow) directing people to your site.

    Deborah from SOS (aka: Gigi_001 from HA FLickr Group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ya'll had a great time! And came away with some nice cards, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!