Monday, September 15, 2008

Enabled & Inspired

Over the weekend, I had been doing my usual blog hopping and had seen this great tutorial on Kiyomi Krafts. I wanted to give it a try and this was my first attempt:
The box:

Supplies: Scroll Tree (Hero Arts)

Here is how the box opens up, with the cards inside:


and the individual card, all four in the set are the same:

Supplies: Flourish (EK Success)

I didn't stop there! I then found my way over to Lauren Meader's blog, and she discovered a great find at Target! Naturally, it made me want to go out and find for myself as well! The discovery? Disney Princess clear stamps!

I had just stamped and colored the princesses before I knew what I wanted to do with them before I made another matching set of cards in a box.

Supplies: Tiara (EK Success)
Princess cards:

Individual "close-ups"


Supplies: Princesses (EK Success)

Whew! I had a busy weekend- but loads of fun stamping away! Let's hope for another productive crafting week- my goal this week is to get back into working on some scrapbook pages that have pushed to the back burner with my recent surge of cards!

Until next time- Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome princess cards! I'm always looking for something new to do with princesses. These are great! I am going to bookmark your page. I found you by just clicking through on the "next blog" link. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great interpretation of the box/card set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!