Monday, October 6, 2008

(Post)-World Card Making Day

I really have no theme for these cards, just a few that I've done in the past week or so. This past Saturday was World Card Making Day, unfortunately I didn't have much time to participate as I would have liked. Did get the chance to check around a few blogs here and there and found some great ideas.

First I'll share a card I made for my mom, no rhyme or reason, but just because she's awesome, and I thought this stamp was so cute!

Supplies: What a Day! (Penny Black); Floral Screen embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug); Circle Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders)


This next card was for my sister, she starts her new job this week! How better to start off a new job than with some coffee? I found the patterned paper at a 'new to me' local scrapbook store, and thought of this card, I also included a gift card to Starbucks in it

Supplies: Sparkle Clear Coffee (Hero Arts): Ticket Corner Punch (Stampin' Up!); Circle Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Another sister inspired this card- (she's quite crafty herself) had some too cute not to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) cards, here is my version of one:

Supplies: Blossoms (Imaginisce); Floral Screen embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug)

A few weekends ago, Jason & I were up in Colorado visiting his sister and family. We hit up a few garage sales in her neighborhood and I picked up this stamp for a steal! I'd been itching to be crafty since we got back (hence all the random cards).

Supplies: Daisy Chain (Penny Black, Inc.)

And finally, I received new stamps I ordered following that Stampin' Up! class from the previous post- I love these sets!


Supplies: All Stampin' Up!- Upsy Daisy, Ticket Corner Punch


As always-Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lysa, I'm tagging you - you might enjoy this. Hop on over to http://arlenesbits.blogspot.com/ to check it out.

    I had a tough day yesterday (my pet was put to sleep, and this is taking my mind off of it with something fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!