Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tiddly Inks: Feeling Frosty!

(but not really... we've been enjoying some gorgeous 70* degree weather here!)

But it IS time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks! & this week's theme is "Frosty Feeling"

I decided that a CAS card was the way to go this week, and used Lilli Claire- Warm Wishes

Brr-fect!

I had to squeeze the life out of my last little tube of liquid applique for her ear muffs, and other fuzzy accents... time to buy some more!!

Anyway, please RUN over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and check out some more fabulous inspiration from the design team as well as all the deets to play along in the challenge!

Oh, and one more card to share with you that somehow didn't get posted last week...

Here's Beary Sweet Panda Wryn on another CAS card ;)

Panda hello

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, I love the texture on the first card from the fur trim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!