Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties January Release Countdown!

I'm back again with another peek of Paper Sweeties newest release!

Today, I'm sharing what I created using the Bundle of Joy stamp & Sweet Cuts dies...

papersweeties-lysa-11415

This set is just perfect for paper piecing- so that's what I did!  I also used the button stamp from the Bouncing Baby set to stamp my background with Versamark ink.

Here's the rest of the DT's blog for you to check out more fabulous-ness :)

Annette
Char
Debbie
Jill
Julie
Larissa
Mackie
Maria
Mynn
Nancy

Thanks for hopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love the button background on the base and the clothesline you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable -- love how you created 'patterned paper' using the stamped images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as can be with the clothes line! And, love the button and heart background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO fabulous!!! LOVE the patterned paper you created and I adore the fun paper piecing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the background you created with the button and heart stamps!
    Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is adorable! I love the button and hearts background! It sets off the sweet clothesline so well! Adorable cloud paper too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!