Friday, January 30, 2015

Heartfelt Wishes

Happy Friday!!!

Even though it is gloomy and gray out today.. my card is quite the opposite!

I couldn't wait to color more of the new releases from Tiddly Inks this week, especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner! But instead of coloring Wryn- Have a Heart in all red and pink, I added a little more color...

Heartfelt Wishes

& here's a closer pic of just Sweet Wryn ;)

Wryn- Have a Heart

I didn't think about adding the 'I Love You' in her hearts til after I colored- so they're a bit hard to see.

Are you getting crafty this weekend- there's been a bit of noise about some "big game" happening Sunday- are you a fan? LOL!

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love her rainbow heart banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wryn is SUPER sweet!! LOVE this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The cas design, the bright, glossy hearts, those adorable freckles - all just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I especially like the glaze on the hearts - very pretty!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright and cheery this card is xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet, I love the rainbow colors with the kraft. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!