Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!
I wanted to pop in today to share some more Valentines I made- but had to wait for them to get thru the mail before I could post them :)
First, here are two cards I made for my nieces... I couldn't help but to use these sweet girls I bought from Hero Arts with my recent challenge prize! The stamped girls are popped up on dimensionals on the inside of the card- and the card front is a large window, not sure if you can see that from my picture.
- You're the Best, Valentine Sayings (Hero Arts)
- Peony nestabilities, Scallop circle punch
- Lasting Impressions patterned paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen,
- Copics: BV00, BV02, C3, E000, E21, R81, R83, 100
- Other: ribbon, buttons, string
These other Valentines I have to share are some that I made for my co-workers. Some of the ladies really get into Valentine's Day... I felt like I was a little girl in grade school again!
- Heart Owls, Valentine Sayings (Hero Arts)
- Slit punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, white gel pen
- Copics: E31, E33, E35, E37, R36, W5, multiliner
- Other: Stickles, Ghirardelli chocolate squares
I have a few other cards to share... but that's for another post! Stay tuned...