Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ISS Sneaky Peeks!

This is my second post today- please see my first post HERE too!

There's a new release THIS Friday on InStyle Stamps!!  Some great new images including Natalie & Erica here on my card! These are 2 separate images... but I put them together since they look like they could be BFF's!  (Erica is on the left, and Natalie on the right)

BFF's Natalie & Erica

Natalie & Erica
Supplies:
- Erica, Natalie (InStyle Stamps), All Occassion Messages (Hero Arts)
- Scallop rectangle, rectangle nestabilities
- Patterned Paper (My Minds's Eye)
- Ink: Printer, white gel pen
- Copics: BG13, BG15, BG18, E000, E21, E25, E29, YR04, YR07, 100

There are some other peeks on the the ISS blog too- go check 'em out!

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow so cute !!! I love how you coloured their hair !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY adorable. I love how you layered them before printing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute gals! I just LOVE their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb coloring! love their shiny hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww they are so very cute! Love the way you colored them!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and adorable images, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to put them together. I think I will do that with all 4 of them. :) Too cute! Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!