Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scribbles This! #2

Ok.. last one for the day! ;)

I had so much fun with Lisa Spangler's first Scribble This challenge that I couldn't wait for the next one!


This time we learned how to adjust the levels using a photo editing software (I used Photoshop Elements) to make the grayish hues look like the true white they should be! Here are my before & after photos of my card.

I also took my card outside for a photoshoot too ;)

Supplies: Flower Branch with Owl; All Occasion Messages; Clouds (Hero Arts), Dew Drops (Robin's Egg), Caramel Latte Tan fun flock (Stampendous), Scalloped Scallop border punch (EK Success), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), string, buttons, Copic Markers

Be sure you scroll down to see my earlier post from today too!
Until next time- thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. What a difference using the levels makes. Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards and the photo's Lysa...i was able to do this one too!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I need to learn more about my camera & taking better pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!