Saturday, June 6, 2009

2S4Y Ultimate Card Showdown!

Hello & happy Saturday to you all! I couldn't be happier that it's the weekend again!

Kazan & Laura from 2 Sketches 4 You are celebrating their 1st anniversary and are hosting the 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown- I couldn't help but to join in on the fun! I came across this patterned paper by Bo Bunny while at my LSS a few days ago and knew exactly what I wanted to do for this card, I had time last night to put it all together!

Here is the sketch designed by Laura:



And here is a close up of the butterflies- I added a little sparkle on their wings!

Supplies: Heart-winged Butterfly (Hero Arts), Alissa Twirls patterned paper (Bo Bunny), Birds & Swirls embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up!), pearls, Making memories flower, button, twine, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love how you curved their wings, and the nice bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous love those papers and those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one heck of a card... so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those butterflies are lovely! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! love those butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!