Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Day 2 LDRS Creative Release

Hello!

I'm back again to share another card I created for day 2 of the LDRS Creative release!

Today, I used the North Pole stamp set along with Creative Basics dies. Check out all the new *stamps* and *dies*...

Penguin Joy

I used the sweet little penguin from the set, stamped it twice and added some eyelashes to make one a girl penguin ;)!

This stamp set also comes with the matching die set, which I also used to die cut the penguin couple... I lined up the die with the first penguin and taped it down, ran it through my Big Shot- by placing it to the edge of the cutting plates so the point where the penguin wings met hangs off the edge and doesn't get cut, then did the same thing for the other penguin, and carefully using my x-acto blade finished off the cuts.  I gave them a few strokes of gray copic around their bellies and some rosy cheeks. I die cut a few Basic Pierced Ovals and layered them to look like snowy hills and die cut them all together using the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die, mounted it on some coordinating patterned paper and washi tape background, added some bakers twine a few sparkly accents and called it done!

Copics: 
bellies: C00, C1, C3, 0
cheeks: R00

Don't forget to go to the LDRS Creative blog for more fabulous inspiration and chances to win! AND for even more chances to win- check out the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group!

There's even a sale going on... 20% off the ENTIRE SHOP... this week only!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!