Monday, July 25, 2016

Succulent Garden Gnome

After my post the other day for my Magical Rainbow Fairy Garden, an idea popped in my head that highlights 2 of my favorites... garden gnomes and succulents! (Now if only the weather outside would cooperate so I could actually enjoy some time in my garden...)

Anyway, I created this little scene with a proud little gnome showing off his cacti & succulent garden with a little help from My Favorite Things stamp sets- You Gnome Me Sweet Succulents!

I put my card together using Sketch 290 at My Favorite Things Card Challenge...



Succulent Garden Gnome

This scene was so fun to put together- lots of masking and copic coloring! I mounted my colored image on a kraft card stock based that I stamped using the woodgrain background stamp, and added pieces of patterned paper & washi to match the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!