Friday, July 15, 2016

Mermaid Wishes

Back again!

AND with some news to share! I was asked by (the fabulous) Rhea to join the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group design team! It's such an awesome place for inspiration, finding crafty friends and sharing!

For my first DT card, we're having some fun with a Sponsored weekend with Make it Crafty images! (They're running a sale through the weekend too! Be sure to join Facebook group to see what it is... *wink wink*) I've admired these images for awhile and was excited to finally get my hands on my first, think this is the beginning of a lonngg obsession...

One of the special sales this weekend, Siren of Pearls, is available for $1! yes ONE DOLLAR!!! I had so much fun coloring her, and if you follow me on Instagram you could say I've been on a bit of a mermaid kick lately...

Mermaid Wishes

Isn't she just FABULOUS?! All that hair... and I think I finally have narrowed down a combination the tail that I like. (I'll include my combinations for those of you interested at the end of this post.) More doily love on this card as well as another Stitched Flag die from Creative Basics/LDRS!

I also covered the tail and some of the accents in sparkle with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen, hard to tell in the photo above so here's another shot...

Mermaid sparkles

I hope to see some of you join the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group if you're not there already!

As promised here are the Copic colors I used:
(I'll try to keep track from for now on!) 

hair: YR23, E44, E47, T9 (I usually use E49 too, but I need to get some refills!) 
skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R01
eyes: B00, B02, B05
seashells: R20, R21, R32, B0000
starfish top: Y06, Y32, Y38
tail: B00, B02, B05, BG18, B37, G05
background: B0000, B00, B02, W3, W5, W7, W9, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!