Thursday, September 17, 2015

Krafty Birthday Wishes

When everyone in my house is asleep... mama gets crafty! Last night was no exception... it was late, but I still wanted to play, and I had this idea in my head I had to get down on paper!

When I saw that AEI♥U's newest challenge was Non-White Card Base I had to play along!



For me, when I thought non-white- Kraft cardstock is the first thing that popped into my head!  So my Avery Elle stash is still growing (not fast enough...) but I love using this Petals & Stems set with pigment inks on Kraft!

Kraft birthday

I stamped the sentiment, flower, leaves & berries with white pigment ink (Hero Arts Unicorn White) on my favorite tag die (Pretty Pink Posh) then using some fantastix dabbed colors using Memento Luxe pigment inks (Pear Tart, Lilac Posies) on top of the white. Finished off with some sequins, a bright doily and called it done!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy *almost* Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!