Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chugging along...

with more layouts!

My son was/is totally into trains.  He loves this show on the Disney channel called, Chuggington- these train characters are just too cute!

He got a track set to go along with the trains for Christmas (2013) and I'm not sure who had more fun playing with them... Cayden or my hubs!

Right on Track

and I did this facing layout of all the trains he'd collected- he just loves lining them up (when they're not going down the track!) and saying each of their names!

Chugga Chugga

Even with this page "done" I feel like it's missing something in that blue space... off to search my stash (or maybe the craft store) to find something to fill it! ;)



1 comment:

  1. Such cute layouts!! Love the one of your little guy with all the trains. Reminds me of a picture of my little guy with his dinosaurs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!