Friday, August 14, 2015

You Make Every Day Cooler!

Happy Friday!

It's time for another Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks this week!

We're dealing with some pretty extreme heat here (in Arizona) - 113*F degrees! So had to make myself feel cooler by coloring up Wryn Floating Along!

You Make Every Day Cooler

I had so much fun coloring up all the little elements around her- her hat, flip flops, & her fancy drink!
I found these awesome patterned papers hiding in my stash that matched perfectly too!  How do you make your cards? Do you pick out your papers and color to match or vice versa? I definitely color first- I'm a paper addict and am pretty sure I can find something in my stash! LOL

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for more fab inspiration from the design team, and a NEW challenge coming on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!