Monday, December 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties December Release Rewind!

It's here! It's here! Release day at Paper Sweeties!!

Popping in with one final peek at another card I made with the Snow Time & the matching Sweet Cuts!

papersweeties_lysa_121614

I thought it would be cute to have the little snowman peeking out form the side instead of centered :)

I also paired my card with some sentiments that I masked and stamped to make a new message, I used part of the sentiment from Homemade from Love along with the "Christmas" stamp from the Happy Holidays set! 

Please be sure to swing by to see more inspiration here...

Amber Kroening

Annette Witherspoon

Char Cundy

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Larissa Heskett

Lysa Rohrer ** You are here!**

Mackie Robertson

Maria Patrick

Michelle Bala

Mynnette Kitchen

Nancy Penir

Happy Shopping! :) 

4 comments:

  1. So super pretty! I adore the fun glittery details and all the texture! HUGS and happy holidays, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you placed the snowman coming out from the side! It looks like he's peeking in and waving "Hi!" Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!