Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Sweet 16!

Hello! Happy Friday!

Hope all of you that celebrate had a wonderful Christmas holiday! Mine was filled with lots of food, family & fun!

Sadly, it's the last Friday of the year which means that my term with The Greeting Farm is coming down to an end :( I'm the last to host the challenge for the year and I thought I'd make it a "Tag You're It" challenge to 'tag' the new team that will be announced next week and since I've been so obsessed with using tags lately :)

My niece turned 16 earlier this month, but I waited to give her a card since she would be here visiting for the holidays! I used the newest Together Anywhere  and colored Anya using my nieces favorite color... PINK!

Sweet 16

The tag die is *still* my favorite from Pretty Pink Posh, Happy die is Simon Says Stamps, & I stamped the sentiment using alpha/number sets from Lawn Fawn!

Hope to see you play along! Check out all the deets on the TGF Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!