Friday, October 17, 2014

Pretty in Purple!

HELLLOOO Friday! & WHEW what a week it has been!  Only post for me today... I think!

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm! This week my teamie, Kristina is hosting and she chose to her favorite color as the theme... PURPLE!

I colored this sweet girl from the Winter Greetings set that I surprisingly hadn't colored yet since it released! I had to remedy that quick and those she would look SO cute in all purple! :)

Pretty in Purple

I used various shades of the BV-copics to color her outfit and once again hit up my trusty-ole BOX of scraps to find some matching papers... oh an of course some washi tape- there's always room for some washi tape! :D

Be sure to check out the other fabulous inspiration by the rest of my TGF teamies on the blog and hope to see you play along!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!