Thursday, October 16, 2014

HBD Cheeky Monkey!

Guess what? I'm back again! (2nd post today... please keep scrolling or click here for my 1st post!)

This time to share my latest project as a guest designer at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

I just love these adorable images- I really want them ALL! Especially these sweet Swings n' Slides. My card today uses Swings n' Slides Cheeky Monkey! He's such a cutie, I might just have to save this one for my son's birthday next year!

Cheeky Monkey

I kept my card pretty simple, adding just some woodgrain washi tape and the birthday sentiment (Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs & Happy Everything)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! love the accents on the alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, just brilliant. I really like the colours and that fab, glossy sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Such a cute monkey hat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!