Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas in July

OMG. Yes. I did it. I made a CHRISTMAS card in the middle of summer! It is exactly FIVE MONTHS until Christmas. I know I say it a lot- but holy cow where does the time go?

Kristina is hosting over at The Greeting Farm today & she chose to do 'Christmas in July' Farm Fresh Friday challenge!  Now, I found this card exceptionally hard to do- because thinking about anything holiday-ish right now blows my mind.... and it doesn't really help that we hit record high temperatures today.  116*F! (46*C!) YIKES.

I used a few different sets (Ian from Xmas Sweeties (retired), the chair from Sitting Casual (retired) & The gift stack from Birthday Bundle) here is what I was able to come up with...

Xmas in July
I dug through my scrap paper stash and found these bits and pieces of some holiday papers- put them together in a slightly color blocking pattern, added some glittery washi tape and sequins :)

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's creations over on the TGF blog (they're pretty fab!) and join us for FFF!



2 comments:

  1. Great mix of patterns and such a cute stamp. It is never too early to start the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!