Monday, July 21, 2014

Beach Beauties

Hey Look! I made another scrapbook page!

Now I just need to keep going...

I chose another photo from our beach vacation for my layout- my 4 nieces hanging out at the beach watching the sunset- we saw some gorgeous colors that night! (my 1st one is here in case you missed it!)   Wishing to be back on that beach right now...

& what perfect timing- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is a mid-summer's challenge!

Beach Beauties

Then I remembered I had this *perfect* digi for my page from Chi Chi Memories Beach Time set.  The image actually only has 3 girls, but I printed 2 and flipped it (so it wasn't *exactly* the same) and added the girl on the far right.

I also mimicked the sunset colors by using some distress inks (yes, I've been using these a lot lately & am totally addicted), added some glittery embossing powder. Here's a closer view...
Beach Beauties

Thanks for stopping by!! I'm off to {day}dream about being back on the beach with the sand in my toes...

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love how you used the stamped image to mimic the photo on the left....just keep going is right. Gotta get as many pages down while you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!