Friday, April 25, 2014

FFF Boy Crazy!

I'm hosting the FFF Challenge this week on The Greeting Farm!

Since my son's birthday is a little less than 2 weeks away I choose the theme of Boyish/Masculine cards!

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that struggles a bit with making boy cards... I tend to lean towards all the pretty flowers and frilly cute girly stuff! :)

For Christmas last year, my son received this super comfy chair & he loves it. So I knew this Sitting Casual set would be a perfect fit! I added a few other elements from some other stamp sets too...

FFF Boy

The dinos are from OA-Happy Day, the car (he LOVES cars & trains!) and balls are from Paper Smooches (Metropolis & My Guy)

Please check out my design team mates creations and hope to see you play along at The Greeting Farm!

Copics:
skin: E000, E00, E21, R01
hair: E44, E47, E49
clothes: R24, R27, R29, B24, B26, B29, W3, W5, 735, Y38
dinos: Y61, Y63, B91, B93, B95
car: R46, R59
balls: E40, E41, E74, E77

2 comments:

  1. Me encantan sus trabajos de verdad son muy hermosos. Se ve hermoso como coloreaste a Ian...Mis felicitaciones y muchas gracias por tanta InspiraciĆ³n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!! love the little toys! Happy early birthday to your son. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!