Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm back again this time sharing some Chi Chi Memories cuteness :) I decided to use the super cute Little Hoodie freebie again this week- and colored her up in traditional red & gold colors for my card- just in time for Chinese New Year! :) Chinese New Year this year falls on January 31st- Friday! & It's the Year of the Horse... what's your sign?

Happy Chinese New Year

It's a bit hard to see, but I stamped the background with a lantern border stamp in some Versamark ink for a subtle yet festive background, and embossed gold paper for some added texture! :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Oh & P.S. my Chinese zodiac sign is the Rooster! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lysa, this card is ADORABLE. I love the colors and the cute little character. Happy Chinese New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!