Thursday, January 9, 2014

FFF Bling It!

TGIF! Who else is ready for the weekend to get started?

This week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm is to bring on your BLING! Let's "BLING" on the fun shall we?

I couldn't help but to use another image from the Miss Anya Night Out! This one is just too cute and she totally looks like she's showing off some bling on her finger :)

Bling Anya

I used some fun bright colors to hopefully bring some warmth to those of you on the East coast! Hope you all are staying warm!

I also used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday contest, you know how I love a good sketch! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love the bright colors, it makes me happy looking at it :D Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! and thank you so much for the message you left at the gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!