Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's Up?

Happy Wednesday!

I'm back again!! It feels great to be back to blogging and bein' crafty again! Thank goodness for naptimes!

I was thrilled a few weeks ago to win (my pick) of one of Some Odd Girl's new releases!  I chose Hey Mae and I LOVE her! She just arrived in the mail and I couldn't wait to get her colored!

and of course had to join in on the fun with SOG's June sketch challenge...
What's Up?

I'm also playing along with the Moxie Fab World's Mixy-Matchy Challenge!  I thought the different patterned papers and embossing were funky enough to go together well :) !

4 comments:

  1. Love your coloring of her hair! Fab textures! Thanks for playing along at the SOG sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is just lovely Lysa!! Her hair is amazing, and I am also loving the textures you have going on. So happy you joined June's Sketch Challenge with us at Some Odd Girl!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is so cute! You colored the hair perfect and love your background! Thanks for joining in for the June Sketch Challenge at SOG!
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lysa! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!