Friday, June 28, 2013

Just Saying Hello

2 posts in one day... had a late night crafting yesterday :)

In search of some new challenges to enter I found CAS(E) this Sketch and has just finished coloring another "Hey Mae" (I'm still addicted to these SOG images I tell ya!) and came up with this! I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp!
Hello

She's just so sweet.. I might just need to make another one of these and send it up to my nieces! :) She's the perfect image for tweens/teens! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Just me checking out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh she is so cute and love your faux stitching and the dots embossing behind the main Images...nice touch of the buttons...great coloring ...AWESOME CARD...good luck with the challenge Lisa...

    I am joining also the challenge on CASE THIS SKETCH and my card is number 44 if you would like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if you could leave me some love..many thanks before and hugs...Monika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Lysa! Perfect take on the sketch and your coloring is awesome as always! Thanks for joining CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!