Monday, January 17, 2011

Tiddly Inks- Just Be Me

Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another Tiddly Inks Challenge - this week's Tiddly Inks challenge is to create a card that celebrates just being you!

LOL- Laugh Out Loud! Those are definitely words (or letters) that I find myself typing all the time when I'm on my trusty laptop... I'm practically always online chatting it up with my sisters whenever I get the chance & I always wear my sunglasses on my head (they hold my hair back just right!) This digi image from Christy is so perfectly me I just knew I had to use it for this challenge!

LOL
Supplies:
- Computer Freak (Tiddly Inks); Laugh Out Loud (Doodlebug Designs)
- Labels 9 nestabilities
- Ink: printer, Uniball signo white gel pen
- Copics: {hair} 100, C3; {sunglasses} E25, E27, E44, E47, E49;{skin} E000, E00, E11, R01; {shirt} BG01, BG02, BG05; {laptop} N1, N3, YG03, YG06; {other} BV000, BV00
- Other: ribbon, button

Now head on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for all the details to enter this week's challenge and the other wonderful works of the rest of the design team!

8 comments:

  1. Lysa this is so fun I think you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card - and great theme! I love your colouring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Change the hair color and that could be me too! Why didn't I think of that? Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lysa - love it!!! The image of us all sitting on our computers blogging and LOL just makes me happy! This is gorgeous and your coloring is of course fab!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card from the colors to the design! I swear you are the best hair colorer there is! lol That is a great image for the times because most of us live on our computers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! We all need to remember to laugh out loud sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Lysa! Love the colourfull dp and your colouring is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!