Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Birthday

A little late posting this.. but I had to get it up before January is over! One of my nieces celebrated her 10th birthday earlier this month (my goodness I can't believe she's 10!)

I made her this all purple card for a girl that ♥'s purple!
Brit's bday
Supplies:
- Puddle Jumper Daisy (Lori Boyd); Happy Birthday (Hero Arts)
- Labels 2 & Large Scallop circle nestabilties
- Ink: printer, uniball white gel ink, copics (oops I didn't write these ones down!)
- Other: felt flower, pearl gems, ribbon

Here's hoping my niece had a wonderful birthday :)

Stay tuned til tomorrow for it's another Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you made en such beautiful colours!!!

    have a nice day.

    Grtzz. Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect for your niece! Purple is definitely one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!