Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 Days of Sketches Day #2!

Welcome Back!
(ISS Blog Hop-->HERE<--)

I'm back again squeezing in what computer time I can while all my family is in town for the holidays- right now sitting in the room with 2 teenage boys (occupied by video games at the moment)- any other ideas to keep them entertained?

Anyway, it's day 2 on the 12 Days of Sketches over on The Greeting Farm! Here is the sketch designed by the fabulous Mercy!


And here is my card with the super cute Marlene Monkey
TGF 12Days of Sketches #2
Marlene Monkey

Hope you try to play along- there's still 10 great sketches to come! 

6 comments:

  1. awww... what a sweet card Lysa! I look forward to see your GF sketch cards everyday not!! =) i am trying to do this, too... but probably not everyday... arg!! LOVE your coloring as always!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lysa! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors you used, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lysa,
    I look forward to checking your blog every morning & seeing the most Beautiful creations!!
    Want to wish you a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really love this color scheme that you used and such an adorable image, love that lustrous looking ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!