Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Baby Stuff

As I mentioned in the previous post, on November 7th a new niece was added to our family! For my sister and especially the proud BIG sister, I made this card:

Supplies: Big on Spring (Stampin' Up!), Glossy Accents (Ranger - Inkssentials)

I also made birth announcements for the little one! These are the original pattern that I had tweaked to make the birthday party invitations in the last post. The pattern and tutorial are again from Lauren Meader, her blog link can be found over on the left and also here.



Supplies: Bee Secret (Stampendous); Little Girl sentiment (Hampton Arts- Studio G); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug), Circle & Scallop punches, Cotton Candy Pink Stickles (Ranger)

Thanks for stopping by- more posts to follow...

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!