Monday, November 10, 2008

Hedgehogs & Princesses

Well I had quite the week since my last post! I celebrated a first wedding anniversary with my hubby on Monday... and ended the week with an addition of an adorable niece on Friday!

This is the card I made for him:

Supplies: Long Kiss (Penny Black), You're Fun (Penny Black)

And the adorable niece's big sister is turning 3 later this month, and is all into Princesses, so I knew these stamps would be just perfect for the invitations! This idea was adapted from a tutorial found on Lauren Meader's blog,
(Click for a larger view)


Close-ups:


Supplies: Princesses (EK Success), It's a Party (Heidi Grace), Bloom Dots embossing folder (Provocraft-Cuttlebug)

I am also working on baby announcements... to be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!