Monday, June 23, 2008

Caught up! 2-ways Challenge

Wow! I think this actually means I am finally caught up with all the past challenges on Hero Arts- perhaps now I can post some of the other cards non-Hero Arts challenge related! During that little break, I also invested in the greatest little gadget ever- the CUTTLEBUG. Let me tell you it is so much fun! (I even did a bit of enabling and 'made' my sister and Megan invest in one too!) So you'll see all these cards also have some Cuttlebug embossing going on :).

Anyway, I skipped on week's challenge, and couldn't wait to participate in this one. It was quiet fun! The challenge was to use a single stamp 2ways:

Here I used the Dot Filament stamp as leaves of the Hibiscus, and on its own with punched flowers and beads:
Stamps: Dot Filament (Hero Arts); Hibiscus Style (Hero Arts) Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Bloom Dots, Spots & Dots










Here is the Hand Drawn Floret used 2 ways, on its own as a single flower- then I cut out just the flower three times and pieced it together as one:

Stamps: Hand Drawn Floret (Hero Arts); ClearDesign Thank you Messages (Hero Arts); Flourish Flower (Hero Arts) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Bloom Dots









And one last one I did, I used the double hearts obviously as hearts- then flipped it upside-down and made ladybugs!:

Stamps: SparkleClear Cute Letters (Hero Arts); Lots of Hugs (Hero Arts); Heart Couple (Hamptom Arts)
Cuttlebug Embossing folders: Floral Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. Like the way you used the stamps on all of your two chal emteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new page logo! Man I feel like such an amateur sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy poo, how ever in the world did you think to flip the hearts upside down and make them into lady bugs?!? That is fantastic!! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!