Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Catching Up! {Clear}

For the last few months, I've been religiously following the blog that was created on Hero Arts- one of my favorite rubber stamp companies. With new challenges each week- it keeps my creative juices flowing everyday.

These two cards I entered in the "Clear Challenge"

Stamps:
Decorative Bamboo (Hero Arts)
Birthday Characters (Stampendous)

Other supplies:
Clear acetate block tag (Sparkle N Sprinkle)
VersaFine ink-black
StazOn ink - black









Stamps:
CardArt Happy Wishes (Hero Arts)
Hugs to You (Hero Arts)
Flourishes (Autumn Leaves)

Other:
Clear acetate sheet
Versamark watermark ink
StazOn ink - black
Jewel embellishments







Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great job - you've really done a lot of work. And I love Lysa's Crafty Creations.

    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!