Friday, June 1, 2018

Kawaii Coffee

This might me a new record for me...

I had some extra time to myself this morning to get the final card idea I had in my head down on paper for the Coffee Lovers bloghop...



I discovered this free kawaii coffee coloring page by Kate Hadfield while exploring Instagram one day and bookmarked it to color for this bloghop!

Coffee Time!

Of course I had to color it with in a rainbow combination! Such a fun and cute image, I can't decide which part is my favorite- all the different coffees or the donuts hiding in there... it IS National donut day!!

I didn't add too much to my card, I figured there was enough going on with all the kawaii coffee cups that they should get all the attention!

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

  1. I guess saying save the best for last applies to this card. This is one of my favorite of the whole hop. So colorful and adorable. Love the little donuts. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and so cute with all those smiling cups and donuts. I love your coloring with those bright colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, fun card. I love the amazing colors and sweet coffee images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had some 'free' time to make this wonderfull card.
    Love rainbows and you colouring is 'fab'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous with such fun images in rainbow colors! You really achieved the desire results! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! This is totally fun!!! Love so much this yummy gang and the fabulous colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lysa, this is stinkin' adorable! Thanks for sharing the link...it's probably been pinned in my pinterest but I went ahead and just bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my that is some beautiful coloring on your card! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the images. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this! Great digi and great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun, I LOVE your colour choices! I hope you had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!