Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sending Happiness!

Somehow this card never made it on my blog when I shared it on the LDRS Creative blog back in January (pesky blogger)!!

I used one of the *NEW* stamps sets, Outdoor Play by Becky Pearce, from CHA, that are avaialable now for preorder here...

Sending Happiness

I love me some cute critters, and this set is just filled with them! I mean how could you resist cuddly bears & FOXES!? I couldn't help but to color of bear as a sweet panda, don't they look like the cutest bunch of friends headed to the park to play!

I colored and fussy cut out each one to create my playful scene. I diecut some coordinating patterned papers using the Fancy Rectangles & Little Things and a Basic Pierced Ovals for ground and layered them together on the a patterned sunburst paper that is also embossed with the Picnic Quilt embossing folder. I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment (also in the Outdoor Play stamp set) on the 'grass!'

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!