Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sweet Day

Happy New Year!

I'm finally jumping back onto the card making train, and kicking off the new year (2 weeks later...)  with a new card over on the LDRS Creative blog today!

Sweet Strawberry Fields

Now that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I thought this adorable Strawberry Fields stamp would be a sweet start!

After coloring with copics, I fussy cut the image. Layered it on top of Fancy Squares & Little Things and Basic Stitched Flag dies, added a red heart doily, and adhered it all on a kraft cardstock piece trimmed slightly smaller than my cardbase and embossed with the Picnic Quilt embossing folder. Finished it off by stamping part of one sentiment from the Friendly Greetings set.

Copics:
mice: C1, C3, C5, R20
strawberries: R32, R35, R46, R89, Y02, Y06, YG03, YG17, YG67, YR04

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back! Super cute, love the texture in the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!