Friday, March 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties March Release Countdown!

Back again for another peek at the March Release from Paper Sweeties!

My card today uses some stamps from the I Pick You set, included in this set is a cute overall outfit that can be used for the sweet paper dolls in the Paper Sweeties shop!

I used adorable Abigail...

Roses are Red...

I stamped the kraft background with some of the accent stamps from the set as well. Finished it off with some tea-dyed seam binding and sequins- all available from Paper Sweeties shop!

For more inspiration, check out the DT's creations:

Cheryl
Debbie– Paper Sweeties
Jill
Julie
Kathy
Larissa
Lysa-- You are here! :)
Mackie
Maria
Michelle
Mynnette
Nancy

I'll be back again tomorrow with another sneak! Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Awww...so CUTE Abigail is in her overalls! Perfect coloring...so pretty! Love the stamped butterflies and flowers, too!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! SUPER SWEET!! I LOVE the Design and your BEAUTIFUL Coloring!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored her!!! Great stamped background, too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lysa!!! Love the bright, fun color palette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! LOVING the vibrant colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Lysa!! I really love your color combo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love how you stamped the Kraft background and your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your coloring on her hair is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So bold, bright, and darling! I adore the fun colors and the hair on your little gal is perfect!!! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!